Black & Veatch Sr Human Resources Associate in Overland Park, Kansas
Sr Human Resources Associate
Provides human resources and recruiting support to Power and Oil & Gas business lines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resources Responsibilities:
•Support and work closely with HR Business Partner in support of internal clients
•Assist with cyclical processes and follow up with staff on different initiatives
• May be responsible for generating routine and ad hoc reports, and performing analysis of reports
• Will be assigned special projects as required
• May support business partners with annual HR processes such as talent review, performance management, and compensation reviews
•May be involved in different meetings with internal clients
•Communicate with professionals at different levels within the organization
•Tracking offers and starts
•Interview scheduling and travel coordination
•Communicates regularly with Power and Oil & Gas recruitment team
•Initiates and tracks background check and drug screening information
•Responsible for ordering recruiting materials
• Maintains data in resume tracking system. Enters requisition information and applicant data.
• Tracks and codes invoices for interviews and transportation.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
1+ years administrative experience
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting
• Some college education preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications, including excel
• Intermediate knowledge of human resource systems
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
•Strong Client focus
•Ambitious, willing to learn, and a go-getter
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.