Farmers Insurance Workforce Management Analyst in Olathe, Kansas
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- Analyzes trends within assigned operations, including call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, and resource allocation.
- Uses analysis results to forecast call arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and corporate objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes call volumes, call patterns, call trends, and staff productivity for assigned centers; uses this information to build, coordinate, and accurately maintain employee schedules.
- Forecasts future workflow volume and makes scheduling adjustments based on business needs.
- Monitors all time away from work for the employees (i.e. vacation, absentee tracking).
- Recommends time away from work parameters, and monitors all time off. Corresponds with employees; adjusts schedules where appropriate.
- Communicates daily with managers and supervisors regarding schedules. This includes but is not limited to discussing scheduling shortages, shift changes, and soliciting overtime to fill scheduling shortfalls.
- Tracks, monitors and analyzes employee adherence to assigned schedule; provides supervisory staff with appropriate feedback to share with employees.
- Coordinates with supervisors and managers to identify employees who are out of adherence, so that they may be returned to a productive state.
- Assists with the fulfillment of work force guidelines.
- Conducts analysis on historical data to determine appropriate shift and staffing levels on a long-term basis.
- Prepares and maintains workforce management documentation.
- Analyzes and provides status reports to supervisor on a quarterly basis, or as needed.
- Makes recommendations to change shifts to improve service levels.
- Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance / industry related courses / seminars as deemed necessary to expand product / system knowledge. Performs other functions as assigned. Physical Actions
Besides some sedentary work, job duties require some or all of the following physical activities: Standing, carrying/lifting up to 10 pounds, seeing and hearing, walking, reaching, pushing and pulling, and speaking, reading, and writing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.May be required to work nonstandard hours/shifts.* *
High school diploma or equivalent. Pursuit of associate degree preferred.
One year in a customer and performance focused environment.
Special Skill Requirement
PC skills, Intermediate math skills, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills, Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 1800040D